Payment and Refunds You can cancel, upgrade or downgrade at any time, but we don’t normally offer refunds when you cancel.
If you are unsatisfied with your PropertyProApps experience or you feel that signing up was a mistake then you can cancel anytime.
We are required to provide a refund only if we terminate our services to you without cause before you have paid for the service provided. There are no other circumstances in which you will be entitled to a refund from us. We may, at our sole discretion, offer refunds in other situations subject to any subscriber seeking such refund and applying for the refund in accordance with the requirements we post on the website, which may be changed from time to time.
A valid credit card is required for paying accounts in addition to paying through Streamline or PayPal. All payments are non-refundable.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. You agree to pay for any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of the service and payments made by you herein.
Violation of these Terms of service
PropertyProApps reserves the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of these terms of service to the fullest extent of the law. PropertyProApps may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate the Terms of service. You acknowledge that PropertyProApps has no obligation to pre-screen or monitor your access to or use of the PropertyProApps Site or any information, materials or other content provided or made available through the PropertyProApps Site, but has the right to do so. You hereby agree that PropertyProApps may, in the exercise of PropertyProApps’ sole discretion, remove or delete any entries, information, materials or other content that violates these terms of service or that is otherwise objectionable.
You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account.
An email or phone request to cancel your account shall not result in cancellation.
You can cancel your account at any time by logging into your account and then clicking on the settings menu option on the left hand side then click ‘Delete Account’ or by writing PropertyProApps a letter to the following address:
20 Darlington Close
Chorley, PR6 9FL
Place of registration: England
Registration Number: 9286106
The account page provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
Any cancellation of your Account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content, where applicable, in your Account. This information cannot be recovered from PropertyProApps, Inc. once your account is cancelled. Please be aware that PropertyProApps may for a time retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies of our database. We will make reasonable commercial efforts to delete your information as soon as possible after you communicate that intention to us.
Cancellations will take effect immediately and you will not be provided any refund for unused downloads in your Service period.
Definition of “Unlimited”
Uploaded media is intended for use by the user’s own inventories, or any communication that originates from the user’s own inventories or any other affinity group site. We reserve the right to transfer your account to another plan if resource consumption is disproportionate to typical users on the same plan.
Specific items not allowed:
- Copyrighted content to which you do not hold usage or distribution rights.
- File upload / sharing / archive / backup / mirroring / distribution sites.
- Making your account resources available (whether for free or pay) to the general public.
- Abusive scripts/Processes
- Adult content
- Personal backups
PropertyProApps reserves the right to terminate any accounts that do not publish within 6 months or is not logged into for 6 months.
PropertyProApps, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Account if (1) you breach these terms of service or (2) your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth of other users of the service. In each such case PropertyProApps may refuse to provide you any current or future use of the PropertyProApps Site, or any other PropertyProApps, Service. Any termination of your Account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. This information cannot be recovered from PropertyProApps once your account is terminated; however PropertyProApps may for a time retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies of our database.
PropertyProApps reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the PropertyProApps Site and Prices We don’t like changing our prices, but if we need or want to, we’ll give you lots of notice before we do.
- PropertyProApps reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the PropertyProApps Site and Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all PropertyProApps Sites, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the PropertyProApps Site where and if applicable, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the PropertyProApps Site.
- PropertyProApps shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the PropertyProApps Site.
- PropertyProApps, reserves the right to update and change the terms of service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current PropertyProApps Site, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the terms of service. Continued use of the PropertyProApps site after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.